Participate in our “Home Sweet Home” Photo Contest and you could win $250 (up to 3 winners). It’s easy! Details below…
We’ve showcased thousands of homes to shoppers over the years. And now, we want our customers to do the showing!
Do you want to show off your good lookin’ home? Do you think your property could be featured in a magazine? Well, we want to see it! Send us the best exterior pictures of your home, we will upload them to an album on our Facebook page and let the people decide who has the best looking home! The top 3 winners with the most photo “Likes” will each receive a $250 gift card to the store of their choice.
Here’s how it works:
- First, take 3 exterior photos of your home. Photos can include the surrounding landscape, garage, porch, pool, or anything else that adds visual appeal to the home. The more eye-catching the better!
- Next, upload the pictures of your home by filling out the short form below. Submission period ends on 7/22/21 at 4:00pm CST.
- Then, when voting period begins, recruit your friends and family to vote for your house. Vote at any point during the 2-week contest period by “Liking” the photo on Facebook. Voting will take place on 7/23/21 at 9:00am through 8/5/21 at 4:00pm CST.
- Lastly, wait to see if you’re one of 3 who received the most votes! Winners will be announced on Facebook, in addition to contacting each winner directly.
Main contest rules:
- Contestants must have purchased a home with Regional Homes or any Regional Homes affiliated retailer within the last 5 years (On or after 7/1/2016). Contest winners must be verified as a customer before prize issuance. Verification includes cross-referencing personal information match in our records.
- Contest participation limit will be capped at 250 total submissions. Only the first 250 entries will be uploaded to the Facebook album to be voted upon. (So hurry and send in your submission to ensure your chance to win!)
One entry per home purchase.
- One entry per home purchase.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
This contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and who have purchased a home from Regional Enterprises, LLC. and its affiliates during the last 5 years. It is void where prohibited by law. No purchase required, and purchasing does not influence contest results. By entering this contest, you grant Regional Enterprises, LLC non-exclusive, perpetual rights to archive and publish your materials in any format, whether digital, print, or otherwise. Entries are judged by the public via a “Like” on Facebook. By entering this contest, you accept the full terms and conditions of this contest. You must read the full contest terms and conditions below before entering.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility:This Campaign is open only to those who have purchased a home from any Regional Enteprises, LLC. dealership within a 5-year period beginning 6/1/2016 through 5/31/2021, who fill out this submission form, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Only the first 250 form submissions will be eligible to win. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Regional Enterprises, LLC., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules:By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Regional Enterprises, LLC. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period:Entries will be accepted via the submission form found on this webpage starting on 7/16/21, and ending on 7/22/21 at 4:00pm CST. Voting period begins at 9:00am CST on 7/23/21 and ends 8/5/21 at 4:00pm CST.
- How to Enter:The Campaign must be entered by submitting the form included on this webpage. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Regional Enterprises, LLC. You may submit only one (1) entry to the contest. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Regional Enterprises, LLC..
- Prizes:The three (3) Prize Winners of the Campaign will each receive a $250 gift card of their choice. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Regional Enterprises, LLC.’s discretion. All prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. By entering this contest, you grant Regional Enterprises, LLC. non-exclusive, perpetual rights to archive and publish your name, likeness, and entry materials in any format, whether digital, print, or otherwise, for any purpose, including advertising and trade, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds:The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification:Winner will be selected by tabulation of total “Likes” for each photo posted in a public album on Facebook. Winner will be notified by social media, email and/or telephone within seven (7) days following the contest closing date. Regional Enterprises, LLC. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time when the award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Regional Enterprises, LLC.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You:By submitting content (e.g., photos, video, and/or text), You understand and agree that Regional Enterprises, LLC., anyone acting on behalf of Regional Enterprises, LLC., and Regional Enterprises, LLC.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Regional Enterprises, LLC.. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Regional Enterprises, LLC. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Regional Enterprises, LLC. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions:Regional Enterprises, LLC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Regional Enterprises, LLC.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Regional Enterprises, LLC. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Regional Enterprises, LLC.. Regional Enterprises, LLC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Regional Enterprises, LLC. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Regional Enterprises, LLC. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability:By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Regional Enterprises, LLC. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- The Campaign hosted by Regional Enterprises, LLC. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By submitting this form, You, the Contestant, affirm that you have reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.